This model marks the reintroduction of the popular Brushed Aluminum finish to the ever popular Dahon Mariner D8. The brushed finish looks good and tends to not show nicks the way painted bikes can (there is a clearcoat over the brushed finish).
For this and so many reason this is one of the nicest folding bikes in its category. It folds up into a small package so you can store it easily in a closet, garage or car. It's a great choice for commuting or taking along on vacation. Frame is made from lightweight Dalloy Sonus tubeset. 20-inch aluminum single-wall rim wheels. Wide Span 8-speed Shimano drivetrain. Bolted Axles for security, Reliable Winzip aluminium V-brakes. Front and rear fenders block road spray. Rear rack included. Imported.
- Additional Information
- Wheel Size : 20"
- Weight : 11.8kg (26lbs)
- Folded Size : 65 x 32 x 79cm
- UPC Code: 025952924044
- Frame : Lightweight Dalloy Sonus Tubeset, Lattice Forged Hinge，w/ V-Clamp Technology
- Fork : Smooth Riding and Stable Hi-Ten Steel Blades and Steerer
- Handlepost :Forged Alloy Radius Telescope w/ Fusion Technology, Adjustable
- Drivetrain : 8-Speed Shimano RD-M310 Rear Derailleur, 8-speed SL-M310 Trigger Shifter
- Wheels : Aluminium single wall rim with Formula 20 holes front hub and 28 holes rear hub
- Brakes : Winzip Aluminium V-brake
- Rider height : 145-190cm
- Max Rider Weight : 105kg
- Top Tube Length : 575mm
- Seat Tube Length : 260mm
- Head Tube Angle :73°
- Standover : 590mm
- Wheelbase : 1025mm
- Chainstay Length : 400mm
- BB Height : 285mm
Transmission Type 8 Speed Derailleur Transmission Builder Shimano Speeds 7 Speed Frame Color Quicksliver Construction Drawn and Butted - Tig Welded Electric Version Available No Condition New Primary Materials Aluminum / Alu Intended Use No